Archive has been repacked for EemFoo. Click to hereto download the original unaltered file
Text File Composite
::----- Wildkat_Readme.txt -----::
Wildkat Norns are a new breed for Creatures 3 and Docking Station. Their "retro" sprites makes them fit in well with the C1toDS breeds and diskworld, and their genome--based on Vampess's CFE Norns--means they're sharp as a tack. The Wildkats have several behavioral "quirks":
1. Most conveniently for their caretakers, Wildkats dislike being around other Norns when ill; theoretically, they should seek out solitude when they aren't feeling well.
2. They are less susceptible to injury and feel less pain after a fall than other breeds--the Wildkats developed in an arboreal environment, and they always land on their feet!
3. They are also willing to sample any critters and bugs they may find. This makes them rather adaptable: they can happily live off classic staples like food, fruit and seeds, or just as happily cohabitate with their more carnivorous brethren.
4. Wildkats are not technologically oriented like many breeds. Instead they share the Treehugger's love of the natural world. A Wildkat surrounded by critters, bugs and flowers is a happy Wildkat indeed.
5. Most remarkably, they are not attracted to Norn Home; these Norns much prefer the great outdoors, and are attracted to green, growing things. An expectant mother is more likely to find a lush thicket or patch of flowers in which to hide her egg.
The Wildkat Norns may be shared freely whenever the need should arise. I support filesharing wholeheartedly, but would prefer that those who have the means to download my agents for themselves do so from my web site--Breeders Beware. Should BBW ever go offline, then I do hope that others will redistribute, host, and archive this and any of my other creations for future use.